Take time to know the Grand Place and the Atomium. Also, enjoy BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North, with awsome views in this 8 days tour visiting Paris, Rouen, Canterbury, London, Colchester, Ferry, Volendam, Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Paris.
DAY 01 SAT. Paris – Arrival.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Montmartre neighbourhood. Funicular ride.
Welcome to Paris! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Check the information boards in the hotel reception area for details of the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers. In the evening, we provide a transfer to the Montmartre district. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets. Choose from one of the many restaurants and sit down to a relaxing dinner. We ascend to the top of the hill by funicular to admire the spectacular views of Paris. After this we will return to hotel.
DAY 02 SUN. Paris.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Boat ride along the Seine. Evening transfer.
Today we take a guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy an afternoon of leisure to explore and relax! At sunset enjoy dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. We will then return to hotel. Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or Monday).
DAY 03 MON. Paris – Rouen.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Rouen historic centre.
We will start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Enjoy some leisure time to explore. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. At around 18.00 we will leave Paris for ROUEN, with its houses with half-timbered walls, narrow streets and gothic churches. Accommodation in the city.
DAY 04 TUE. Rouen – Canterbury – London.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. Ferry crossing to United Kingdom. Stroll alongside London Bridge.
Today we will take a stroll in the centre of Rouen to admire its magnificent cathedral and the ancient streets of the historic centre. After this we travel to the north of France. Travelling by ferry, we will cross the English Channel to reach CANTERBURY, the religious capital of England with a very attractive historic centre. Continuing to LONDON, arriving with time to explore, visit London Bridge to see it lit up and admire the modern buildings. Time for dinner in one of the many restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. After dinner, return to the hotel.
DAY 05 WED. London.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Guided tour, Changing of the Guards. Transfer to Soho.
In the early morning, comprehensive tour with local guide, lasting two hours and a half. We will see the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace and the famous Changing of the Guard (depending on the time of year). Afternoon at leisure. 18.30: In the evening, a stroll through Leicester Square, China Town and Soho, with its atmosphere, its theatres and its entertainment. Sit down for dinner at your preferred restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Thai, international, and so on) in the lively district. Return to hotel.
DAY 06 THU. London – Colchester – Ferry.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT: British Museum. Pleasant hill scenery. Ferry crossing.
After breakfast we will go to the British Museum, one of the oldest museums in the world. At lunch time we transfer to Camden, a district famous for having one of the most varied and extravagant street markets in London where we can see relics from cultures all around the world. Enjoy some leisure time. At around 16.00 we will leave for COLCHESTER, known as the most ancient city in England. Time for a stroll. We will then board the ferry in Harwich, taking a night voyage to the Netherlands. Note: The ferry used has a limited number of cabins. Sometimes we might change the itinerary, leaving London at 3 PM and take the Channel Tunnel, and spend the night in Antwerp.
DAY 07 FRI. Ferry- Volendam – Amsterdam.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Visit to Amsterdam.
At around 08:00 in the morning we will reach the Netherlands (Hoek Van Holland), making a stop in VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Return to the hotel.
DAY 08 SAT. Amsterdam – Brussels – Bruges – Paris.-
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Feeling Belgium.
Today we will leave for BRUSSELS, taking time in the Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium. Continuing to BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North. Time for lunch. Our journey will take us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day. Note: If you start or end your trip in Paris, we advise you to book an extra day or two in this city. This way you will be able to visit Disneyland, Versailles and other places of interest. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Hotels according to the itinerary.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Arrival transfer
- Boat: Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris
- City tour in: Paris, London
- Evening Transfer: Montmartre District of Paris, Latin Quarter of Paris, Leicester / Soho area in London
- Ticket admission: 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Ferry: Calais FR to Dover UK.
- Funicular: Montmartre in Paris
- City tour in: Amsterdam
- Evening Transfer: Rembrandtplein in Am- sterdam
- Transfer: Camden district in London
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Work- shop in Amsterdam
- Ferry: Harwich (UK) to Hoek Van Holland (NL).
- May.22: 07, 14, 21, 28
- Jun.22: 04, 11, 18, 25
- Jul.22: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- Aug.22: 06, 13, 20, 27
- Sep.22: 03, 10, 17, 24
- Oct.22: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
- Nov.22: 05, 12, 19, 26
- Dec.22: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Jan.23: 07, 14, 21, 28
- Feb.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
- Mar.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
PRICES PER PERSON
SEASON DBL SINGL
High S. $1.232 $1.714
Mid S. $1.232 $1.714
Low S. $1.171 $1.653
- Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different time of the day (or Monday).
- The ferry used has a limited number of cabins. Sometimes we might change the itinerary, leaving London at 3 PM and take the Channel Tunnel, and spend the night in Antwerp.
- If you start or end your trip in Paris, we advise you to book an extra day or two in this city. This way you will be able to visit Disneyland, Versailles and other places of interest.
- It is a general policy in the hotels that may request a deposit of money on arrival at each of the hotels where you will be staying. This deposit is charged at the time of check in and is refunded upon departure if you did not make any expenses at the hotel.
- The space in the holds of the coaches and in the train wagons is limited and this determines the maximum amount of luggage authorized per passenger on our circuits: one suitcase per person and one handbag. Carrying more luggage than allowed can be checked in at destination.